2017-05-02

First day down in Olmstead! The Bronx! Haha it is absolutely hilarious here. The people are so funny, and they're from EVERYWHERE. Angola, Pakistan, South America…..literally everywhere. It’s super cool. My companion is Elder Linburg from Nibly Utah. He’s only been out for 3 months! He even seems to be super new to this whole missionary thing. Scared to talk to people, not really sure of himself...but that’s okay. I plan on teaching him that missionary work is largely about making friends and teaching people because you love them. I’m really excited to spend some more time in the Bronx. It’s gonna be a blast. Tomorrow we are going into Manhattan to the Natural History Museum, and all around South Manhattan. I’ve never been in the city, and it’s gonna be so exciting. I’ll take plenty of pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017-01-17

7/28/16 - Life in the MTC

2017-04-21