2017-09-19

I believe in miracles. 

We were having a spiritual conversation with 3 guys on the street when this lady interrupts us and scares away the 3 guys. But, not to be dismayed by the lost opportunity with those guys, we started talking with this lady and the conversation started being led by the Spirit. 

Well, on comes another distraction. Drunk guy comes up and starts yelling at us to preach to him! Recognizing that he was completely incoherent I told him we had a baptismal service on October 21st, and invited him to be baptized that day. He screamed his praises and whatnot, and we thought it was funny because we weren't going to pursue a drunk guy saying yes to being baptized. 

But the lady was still there listening. She immediately spoke up and said "I want to be baptized. Can I come to the service on the 21st? I want to learn about what you talked to me about. I need direction." 

We were so excited to help her come unto Christ. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Sometimes through drunk guys.

Love,
Elder Dick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017-01-17

7/28/16 - Life in the MTC

2017-04-21